Recommended Readings about Smoking
The following books and workbooks are recommended readings for learning more about Stopping Smoking and related concepts.
- Fisher, Edwin B. (2007) American Lung Association 7 Steps to a Smoke-Free Life. Wiley.
- Holmes, Peter & Peggy Holmes. (June 12, 1996) Out of the Ashes: Help for People Who Have Quit Smoking. Fairview Press.
- Kleinman, Lowell, M.D. & Deborah Messina-Kleinman., M.P.H.. (May 18, 2000) Complete Idiot's Guide to Quitting Smoking. Alpha Books.
- Rustin, Terry A. (September 1, 1996) Quit and Stay Quit: A Personal Program to Stop Smoking. Hazelden Publishing & Educational Services, 2nd ed.
- Stevic-Rust, Lori & Anita Maximin. (January 1, 1996) The Stop Smoking Workbook. New Harbinger Publications.